Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Las Vegas shows

  1. #21
    Inactive Member jen415's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2005
    Posts
    641
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For what it's worth my comment about scaring people away was a joke too. I meant it as we are kind of lame for not making you feel welcome.

    The fact that Social D has completely reworked the set for this group of shows makes the this argument kinda week in my opinion. Besides, at least they didn't cancel shows due to illness after you had tickets and travel plans.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member MAiNLINER9143's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2007
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey dude hate to shut you down but..you just advertised that youve been going to shows since 1981 hhaha

  3. #23
    Inactive Member erikaevexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2005
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For the record, I wasn't directing my complaint to him pointedly, it just happened to be this time I got fed up. I get tired of all the posts complaining that they didn't hear their favorite song, and the way it's worded. Like the band owes them something. I think every fan gets their money's worth, knowing full well when they walk in that they're only getting a certain amount of songs. The band is known for playing very similar set lists for long period of times, and these are being shook up. So they didn't play that ONE song all 3 nights, sorry. But they DID play several songs they haven't in a long time.
    I for one am not trying to scare anyone off and bitch anyone out, just making a point. I am lucky to get to see the band very often, and frankly, whether they play the same set or shake it up, it's always a different show, and I still enjoy every one.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess I missed this topic before... WOOH!! A little bit of drama...I think thats why I dont go on this board that much anymore. I got sick of defending the band to all the whiners and complainers that used to go on here. They have no idea how hard it is on not only the band, BUT THEIR FAMILIES, to be on the road so much to bring the fans phenominal live entertainment!! If your really a fan, enjoy the show for what it is. Its all a matter of perspective. I enjoy all the shows I go too, some are better than others for different reasons, like having a great time with fun friends like Geekgirk. In case you didnt quite get it, she is Brents wife, and unfortunately she gets to sit at home missing him while the "supposed fans" that think the band owe them something complain about one thing or the other. Its gotta be hard to always bite your tongue. I'm glad you said something Erika.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member nubus's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2006
    Posts
    177
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree with Erika S completely. Enjoy the show and be happy.
    If you don't like the setlist or anything other save your money and don't go to the show or go and see THE DAMNED [img]wink.gif[/img] .

  6. #26
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fuck it.

    The whole point of going to the shows for me is just to see them play live. Or like Erica S said enjoy the show with good company.

    Of course there are songs I "wish" they would play but in all honesty they could play "row row row your boat" and I would still have a good time!!

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •